Monday, December 8, 2008

Ergo Proxy

I'm nii, Japanese.

I report about Japanese publishing, Books and Music, Comic, DVD and so on...from today!

Nice to meet you.


I sometimes see a Japanese animation.

The ‘mangrove’ familiar in "Samurai Chanpuru (which is also Japanese animation)" is involved in production. The team and member's gorgeous in Japan.

I was mesmerized by the technique for having a presentiment ahead though shape near each story conclusion type is taken.

The story composition is really philosophical. The key-word 'cogitas, ergo sum (I think, therefore You are)' quote a word of Descartes which is 'cogito, ergo sum (I think, therefore I am)' is repeated through the whole volume.

What does "Existence of the self" mean?

All characters wish for own ‘raison d'etre’ in this story.

I think this work is also one of them, though there are quite a lot of stories concerning "Raison d'etre" in animation in Japan.

It is the very interesting. Especially, my favorite one is 11th story. 'Answer of asking oneself' in the world where "Past and present" and "Reality and fiction" exist together.

‘Composition and production’ is the best, and the story advances according to peculiar touch and timing.

I recollected Jorge Luis Borges's "Library of Babel" here because I saw the library that appeared to this story.

("Infinite museum" of Le Corbusier might be nearer as an immediate expression.)

Could we find "Only book" for I? What is the way where I should live? and... who am I?

It is regrettable that the last is a bit unfinished.

nii

No comments: